Senior Project Manager
This is a full time, US based position. This position can be fully remote.
Elevated Third is a thriving, digital agency located in the heart of downtown Denver. We don’t have any ninjas or rockstars working here. While we appreciate the passion and dedication that go into those vocations, we’ve found that throwing stars and lightning-fast arpeggios are not the skills we need to turn out great digital work. We are headquartered in Denver, Colorado with a remote first work environment. We have employees in all four time zones and in over 15 states.
We are a project based agency. With over a hundred active projects a month, there is a constant need to put the pieces back together to make sure we are getting our projects done on time and on budget. As a senior project manager, you will be responsible for managing digital projects from inception through completion. The position requires a firm understanding of digital best practices and the ability to coordinate the efforts of cross-functional teams, as well as prioritize project tasks.
- Manage a parent client and all the sub brands and/or business units
- Oversee cross-functional account and project management on complex projects
- Work with account, strategy, creative and development teams to determine and define project requirements
- Support team with organic growth opportunities, define scopes and write SOWs
- Serve as a client-facing liaison with key stakeholders to communicate project needs and changes, and to secure approvals
- Work with account, strategy, creative and development teams to determine growth and support SOW development and project requirements
- Manage approved project scope to hours/budget per project
- Maintain and track budgets and forecasts, proactively identify risks, offer solutions, and report to management
- Manage resource utilization per project and communicate resource/skill set needs to management
- Regularly communicates and presents project schedules, statuses, and updates to various team members ranging from junior to executive teams and external client
- Collaborate with account management team when interfacing with clients on digital projects
- Prioritize project tasks and manage independent deliverables to ensure project is delivered on time and on budget
- Manage content creation, asset collection and organization
- Manage daily project needs for the internal and external teams
- Manage project communication, timelines, resourcing & project budgets in Asana & Mavenlink
- Completes meeting minutes and actionable next steps post meetings]Prepare and sends project burn rates to client weekly
- Schedule and run internal team standup and client status meetings.
- Prepare weekly status reports and runs all sprint planning and client sprint review meetings
- Manage quality assurance and testing efforts
- Attend invoicing meeting and approve billable hours monthly
- 5+ years managing complex digital projects, preferably with web design and development.
- Critical thinking in a fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to execute large-scale projects
- Thrive in a results-oriented culture.
- Competitive Salary
- Semi-annual profit sharing
- Generous paid time off in addition to a full paid week off between Christmas & New Years Day
- 100% employer funded medical & dental insurance as well as access to an annual Health Reimbursement Account
- 401K program with 4% employer match
- Professional development opportunities
The salary range for candidates based in Colorado is 90-115k based on experience.