This position can be fully remote. Candidates must be based in the United States
Elevated Third is a thriving, digital agency located in the heart of downtown Denver. We don’t have any ninjas or rockstars working here. While we appreciate the passion and dedication that go into those vocations, we’ve found that throwing stars and lightning-fast arpeggios are not the skills we need to turn out great digital work. While we are headquartered in Denver, we are looking to bring someone on full time in a remote capacity.
We need an account strategist that gets the yin and yang of making clients happy and turning out great work. You understand the different forms of yes; yes if, yes but, yes when and, sometimes, just enthusiastically yes! When you have to say no, you say it in a way that clients appreciate and respect. You have a rare combination of energy, idealism and pragmatism, and you love to lean into your work and help others do the same. Come work with a great team of professionals doing fantastic work in the B2B space.
- Activate client account growth plans across all product and service lines
- Support finance team with fiscal forecasting and adherence to accounting processes and management
- Create, own and implement the agency/client account plan
- Work effectively with the project manager to ensure client requirements are being met
- Build and grow client relationships
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to deliver effective B2B work.
- Work with business development and delivery teams to ensure the transition from pitch to activation is seamless
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4+ years delivering digital work in an agency environment (either agency or client side)
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Decisive, organized and efficient
- Thrive in a results-oriented culture
- Understand B2B and what drives client success
- Competitive Salary
- Generous paid time off in addition to a full paid week off between Christmas & New Years Day
- Medical & dental insurance as well as a 100% employer funded health reimbursement account
- 401K program with 4% employer match
- Semi-annual profit sharing bonuses
The salary range for candidates based in Colorado is 70-90k based on experience.