Elevated Third is a growing digital agency located in the heart of downtown Denver. We don’t have any design gurus or divas here, just outcome-focused people who do good work.
As a UX Designer at Elevated Third, you will bring digital strategy to life with conversion-focused experiences designed to make an impact. You also bring energy. You bring curiosity. You care about effectiveness first and use data, testing, and best-practice conventions to make it happen. You believe that if it doesn't work, it isn't good. You have experience with big websites, marketing automation, landing pages, information architecture, conversion funnels, and methodical processes around testing and optimization. At the same time, you are a design nerd who is meticulous about type, margins, layout, interactions and modern design aesthetics.
You design the entire customer experience, not off-the-shelf website templates.
Your portfolio should communicate not only proven results, but a proven process to achieve them. We need a design thinker and a design doer who can work with a team.
- Creative, conversion-focused Interaction, layout and design work for websites, apps, email and other digital media
- Interactive prototyping, wireframing and documentation
- Stunning visual design using style boards, design mockups and style guides
- User testing, analyzing results and adapting based on feedback
- Working with developers / content strategists to architect complex design solutions
- A/B testing and validation
- Analytics and analysis using tools like Google Analytics, HotJar, Optimizely
- Supporting developers through the process with QA and assets
- Staying current on design trends, conventions and best practices
- Research and concept creation
- Plenty of client interaction
- 4 years of experience in digital, interaction design, information architecture, and visual design
- Strong sense of empathy, usability, and concern for users and clients
- Experience in conversion-focused marketing (ecom, B2B, lead-gen)
- Fluent in usability and conversion best practices
- Strong instinct for balance and hierarchy and typography
- Experience with analytics tools and ability to provide insight (not just reporting)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both internally and client-side
- Experience in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe InDesign
Nice to Haves:
- Search/PPC Experience
- Competitive salary
- Generous paid time off in addition to a full paid week off between Christmas & New Years
- Medical & dental insurance as well as a 100% employer funded Health Reimbursement Account
- 401K program with 4% employer match
- Semi-annual profit sharing