Elevated Third is a thriving, 35 person, digital agency located in the heart of downtown Denver. We don’t have any ninjas or rock stars working here. While we appreciate the passion and dedication that go into those vocations, we’ve found that throwing stars and lightning fast arpeggios are not the skills we need to turn out great B2B digital work.
You care about the complete user experience. You know how to detangle customer journeys, and redesign them in a way that makes sense, and help build systems to support great content. You solve the right problems because you know how to ask the right questions and are comfortable wading around in the tallest of weeds. Even with thousands of pages looming down on you, you have the expertise, methods and mindset to turn big IA problems into small ones—and solve them. Processes are important, but you understand that decisions and action are the primary goals. You know how to get to something real, fast. Working with designers and developers to build clear, concise user experiences, you meet user needs and solve business problems. All the while, testing, testing, testing.
But most importantly, you never lose your empathy towards users and champion their needs throughout big and small projects alike.
- Defining requirements and user experience strategies to best achieve business goals.
- Managing content inventory, audit and architecture processes for large website/application projects
- Conducting competitor/benchmark research, industry studies, market research
- Incorporating best practices, business requirements and innovative ideas to design for conversion
- Clear and efficient definition of tagging systems, categories, navigation and nomenclature for content.
- Work together with designers to define and wireframe websites, applications, landing pages and other B2B user experiences.
- Coordinating and conducting various forms of user testing.
- Working with developers to annotate and stress-test interfaces.
- 5+ years of content strategy/UX/IA experience
- Conversion-driven mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both internally and client-side
- Experience with complex applications and content-heavy websites
- Expertise in interaction design, information architecture and visual design
- Skilled at rapid, iterative prototyping and Lean Startup / Lean UX principles
- Proficient designing and conducting qualitative user testing
- Experience using product analytics and A/B testing to optimize experiences
- Agency experience
- Competitive Salary
- Generous paid time off in addition to a full paid week off between Christmas & New Years
- Medical & dental insurance as well as a 100% employer funded Health Reimbursement Account
- 401K program with 4% employer match
- Semi-annual profit sharing
- Colorado Athletic Club employer subsidized gym membership
- RTD Ecopass
- Annual B-Cycle Membership
- Denver Botanic Gardens membership
- One of the coolest offices in Denver