Elevated Third is a growing digital agency located in the heart of downtown Denver in need a data detective and search expert to join our team and help bring results to clients.
As a Search & Digital Marketing Specialist at Elevated Third, you make strategies real with a conversion-focused mindset and a tenacity for optimization. You bring energy to the team. You bring curiosity. You can't stand not knowing and can't help but dig, learn and figure things out by bringing insights to the team, not reports.
You have experience with search optimization, keyword strategy, information architecture and know how to interface with content strategy. Your best friends are spreadsheets, GA, GTM and Moz. You watch algorithm updates like the countdown to Game of Thrones. In short, you live and breath your expertise.
Your resume and/or website and experience should show a proven track record of uncovering insight and optimization that drives results.
- Deriving insight reporting from analytics/data
- Ongoing SEO strategy and execution for sites before/after launch with tangible SERP results. Local and long-tail. Site crawls, evaluations and analysis to assist UX team
- Keyword research and analysis
- Implement tracking and monitoring plans using Google Tag manager, Google Analytics dashboards.
- Working with develop and design teams on best practices, trends, algorithm updates and implementation.
- Demand and keyword analysis
- Link-building strategy and execution
- Site redirect planning, execution and testing
- Occasional paid search management
- 3 – 5 years of experience in digital marketing, advertising and solution
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field
- Ability to think strategically and analytically
- Excellent project management skills
- Creative problem solver, self-motivated.
- Communicate professionally and always through a strategic lens
- Demonstrate a strong desire to learn and grow
- Positivity and a drive to succeed
- Ability to work collaboratively on a team, yet be comfortable running a project or task independently.
- SEO campaign management (content, link building, technical optimizations)
- PPC campaign management
- Exposure and familiarity of various tool functionality:
- Google Analytics set-up, tracking and reporting
- Google Search Console
- Google Tag Manager
- MOZ / MOZ Local * Experience working inside or with a digital marketing agency as a partner
- Ability to integrate SEM into design
Nice to haves:
- Salesforce knowledge
- Marketing automation and ABM tools such as Marketo, Hubspot, Pardot etc.
- Competitive salary
- Generous paid time off in addition to a full paid week off between Christmas & New Years
- Medical & dental insurance as well as a 100% employer funded Health Reimbursement Account
- 401K program with 4% employer match
- Semi-annual profit sharing
- Colorado Athletic Club employer subsidized gym membership
- RTD Ecopass
- Denver Botanic Gardens membership
- One of the coolest offices in Denver